Sunday, July 31, 2011

(taking the first step)

before You Lord i simply come
that in all i say and do You are Magnified
let my life be a reflection of Your great love and mercy.
     simplyMagnified.

i hope you are as blessed by these musings as i have been to experience them.



i asked You for rest
and You sent me to a garden
flooded with butterflies
i stood in humid summer sweat
and watched them work
You sent me to the butterflies
so my eyes would open
and my ears could silence
to show me
the promise
and the beauty
of the way You are
tranforming my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a poetry kind of guy, but I enjoyed this.

    I found you through The High Calling network, and just stopped by to say "welcome"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,
    Thanks so much for the comment! I am enjoying becoming familiar with High Calling. What an amazing group!

    ReplyDelete